Zinc is a row-staggered split keyboard inspired by Let’s Split, Zlant and Helix.
Basically, I provide 3 type kits.
- Basic Kit contains
- 2 x PCB
- 2 x acrylic switch plate
- 2 x acrylic bottom plate
- 2 x acrylic foot plate (large)
- 2 x acrylic foot plate (small)
- 16 x M2 Spacer 6mm
- 24 x M2 screw 5mm
- 8 x M2 screw 5mm for switch plates
- 8 x M2 screw 8mm
- 4 x M2 screw 12mm
- 8 x cushion seal
- 2 x TRRS jack
- 2 x tact switch
- 48 x diode
- ProMicro Kit contains
- All components of Basic Kit
- 2 x ProMicro (Chinese board)
- 4 x Conthrough (solderless pin header. Though you still need soldering on ProMicro side.)
- Deluxe Kit contains
- All components of ProMicro Kit
- 55 x RGB LED SK6812mini
Nothing is pre-soldered. So the soldering tool is required.
It’s difficult to mount/solder SK6812mini chips.
If you don’t need LEDs, it’s not so difficult.
- Standard Zinc (Half Translucent Milky White)
- OTKB (Matte Black)
- Glass (Matte Glass Color)
- Basic Kit – US$85
- ProMicro Kit – US$102
- Deluxe Kit – US$118
Additional Accent Plate, Candy Plate
- Accent Plate: 3D printed middle plate that decorates the case
- Candy Plate: accent plate with 3 color stripes
- US$ 19 for left and right plates (US$5 discount if ordering with any Zinc kit)
- Made to order
- Choose the color in the ordering form
- Or you can print by yourself!
Shipping and Handling
- Asia: US$10 per kit
- North/Central America, Middle East, Oceania, Europe: US$12 per kit
- South America, Africa: US$15 per kit